MEMPHIS – Surrounded by a sea of sunflowers and cowboy boots, more than 400 guests helped raise more than $110,000 in net proceeds for Agricenter International’s education program at the June 23 Feast on the Farm Gala.
Guests dined on a myriad of tastings from the area’s finest chefs while bidding on unique silent auction items. The spirited live auction led by Jeff Morris of Morris Realty & Auction captivated bidders with hunting trips, diamonds, and sporting adventures. Entertainment by the Wolf River Rednecks rounded out the fun-filled evening.
All proceeds from the event supported Agricenter International’s education program, which serves 10,000 students each year. Christine Donhardt, event chair, said, “This gala provides critical funding for our extensive education programs, and we could not provide this without the help of generous supporters!”
The event was made possible by generous event sponsors
- Platinum sponsor: Helena Agri-Enterprises
- Silver sponsors: Boyle Investment Company, Asgrow-DEKALB-Deltapine and Crop Produc
- Bronze sponsors: Tennessee Department of Agriculture, Cargill and C.R. Narayanan & Co.
- Copper sponsors: Staplcotn, F&F Construction, FedEx Employees Credit Association and Lowe’s #1526
- Raffle sponsor: Trustmark Bank; Featured sponsors: Hicks Convention Services and Special Events, Nolan Production Group, Doron Diamonds Direct and Archer Malmo