The bids included:
- Band room renovation at Bartlett High School. The bid went to Albro Construction for $755,000.
- Band room furniture and equipment. The bid went to APG Office Furniture for $144,095.23.
- The West Gym roof. The bid went to Jesse Bryant Roofing for $77,500.
- Ellendale Elementary School’s roof. The bid went to Ark Roofing for $437,843.
- Bartlett Ninth Grade Academy’s roof. The bid went to Ark Roofing for $120,370.
The budget amendment was just for a bookkeeping matter, transferring funds from the general fund for the purposes of these projects.
CAROLYN BAHM is the editor of The Bartlett Express. Contact her at (901) 433-9138 or via email to email@example.com.