- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT): This class will be held on two consecutive Saturdays, Aug. 1 and Aug. 8, from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The location will be 1075 Mullins Station Road in Memphis. Eugene Jones is the coordinator. Pre-registration is required. To register, email email@example.com.
- Mass Prophy Preparedness Planning: July 28 and July 29, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. UPDATE: This class has been cancelled.
- Medical Preparedness and Response to Bombing: Aug. 11 and Aug. 12, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Sign up online.
- Sports and Special Event Incident: Aug. 26 and Aug. 27, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Sign up online.
- Critical Asset Resource Management: Sept. 15 and Sept. 16, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Sign up online.
For more information on the Shelby County Office of Preparedness, call (901) 222-6700 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on weekdays.