Bartlett Police reports for June 2-8, 2014
- North Germantown Road: Responded at 9:42 a.m. on June 2 to Bon Lin Middle School on North Germantown Road regarding a theft complaint. The complainant said two suspects stole the Bon Lin Band Boosters’ 2013 white 20-foot by 102-foot enclosed Interstate trailer at 7:25 p.m. on May 30. Video surveillance showed two individuals attaching the trailer to a dark Tahoe and taking it from the school’s south parking lot, visible from Germantown Road.
- Appling Road: Responded around 1:55 p.m. on June 2 to the 3700 block of Appling regarding a theft complaint. The victim said someone stole his enclosed utility trailer from St. Ann Catholic Church (6529 Stage Road) between 8 a.m. May 31 and 7:45 a.m. on June 2. The victim said he did have a hitch lock on the trailer while it was parked.
- Stage Park Place: Responded on June 3 to Stage Park Place regarding a report of residential burglary. The victim said her son, who did not live at the home, had kicked and pushed at her barricaded back door, trying to force his way in. She feared for her safety and her property, so she told him to go away and that she was calling the police. He fled before the police responded, but officers located him hiding in a nearby house. Police took him into custody, searched him and took him to the city jail for booking and processing.
- Deerfield: Responded around 3:13 p.m. on June 3 to Deerfield regarding a theft complaint. The victim said someone stole her bike, a Murray lawn mower and a pole saw while she was on vacation May 13-24.
- Spruce Hollow: Responded at 6:58 a.m. on June 6 to Spruce Hollow regarding a reported theft from motor vehicle. The victim said that overnight someone entered her unlocked blue Saturn that was parked on the street in front of the residence. Items stolen included an empty cardboard box and a black suction cup mount for a GPS unit (valued at $30).
- Christoval Street: Responded on June 7 to Christoval Street regarding a reported auto burglary. The victim said someone stole two 12-inch Hifonics subwoofers ($150) from the trunk of his unlocked Nissan parked in front of his residence sometime after 4 p.m. the previous day. Both subwoofers were in single 12-inch boxes.
- Santa Valley: Responded around 12:30 p.m. on June 7 to Santa Valley regarding a theft of bicycle complaint. The complainant said her daughter’s Trek Mt220 mountain bike had been stolen from the yard.
- U.S. 64: Responded at 10:40 p.m. on June 8 to Abuela’s (8274 U.S. 64) regarding a reported theft from a motor vehicle. The victims said someone broke into their Ford Expedition while they were in the restaurant, approximately 7-8 p.m. The suspect(s) broke the lock cylinder on the locked driver’s side front door, causing about $500 in damage. Items stolen included a Cabelas Visa (Victim 1), as well as a Fossil brown leather wallet ($80) and First South debit card (Victim 2). Both cards were used around 8:30 p.m. at Marathon Petro.