- Aleayah Ashanti Allen of Bartlett was named to the fall 2013 Dean’s List for the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, Miss.
- Sarah Grace Berry and Samuel Jeffrey Moser of Bartlett were named to the fall 2013 President's List (4.0 grade point average) at Mississippi College in Clinton.
- Micah Bitz of Arlington has been named to the fall 2013 Dean’s List for Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in Rochester, N.Y. He is a fifth-year student in the chemical engineering program in RIT’s Kate Gleason College of Engineering.
- Cameron Decker Bowman of Bartlett has been named to the fall 2013 Dean’s List at The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina in Charleston. Cameron is working toward a bachelor of arts in political science.
- The following students have been named to the fall 2013 Chancellor’s and Dean’s lists for Arkansas State University: Amanda Cain of Arlington, Chancellor’s List; Ashley Kemp of Arlington, Chancellor’s List; Chandler Hawkins of Bartlett, Dean’s List; Victoria Henson of Bartlett, Dean’s List; Kelly Howard of Bartlett, Chancellor’s List; James Leblanc of Bartlett, Chancellor’s List; Kathryn Locke of Bartlett, Chancellor’s List; Kenneth Dorman of Lakeland, Dean’s List; and Christina Wyatt of Lakeland, Dean’s List.
- Kimberly Chaffin of Arlington was named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at Lincoln Memorial University in Harrogate, Tenn.
- Fred Dyer of Bartlett was named to the fall 2013 Dean’s List at Young Harris College in Young Harris, Ga. Dyer, a freshman business and public policy major at YHC, is a graduate of Christian Brothers High School and the son of Stuart and Molly Dyer of Bartlett, Tenn.
- Louis De Gruy of Arlington has been named to the fall 2013 Dean’s List for the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio.
- Rebecca DeRidder of Bartlett was named to the fall 2013 Dean’s List for Hannibal-LaGrange University in Hannibal, Mo.
- Derek Shane Inman and Brandy Elizabeth Bledsoe of Bartlett were named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at Mississippi College in Clinton.
- Tanner Karp of Lakeland has been named to the fall 2013 President’s List at Clemson University in Clemson, S.C.
- Dang H. Nguyen of Bartlett, a graduate of Bartlett High School, was named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at Rhodes College in Memphis.
- Yao Tan of Bartlett was named to the fall 2013 Merit List of Oxford College, the two-year liberal arts division of Emory University in Oxford, Ga.
- John Tucker of Arlington has been named to the fall 2013 Dean’s List for Berry College in Rome, Ga.
- Alex Pani of Lakeland earned a bachelor of science degree from Emory College of Arts and Sciences at Emory University in Atlanta, Ga., on Dec. 21.
- Brian Adam Seawright of Lakeland, Tenn., has earned a bachelor of science degree in nuclear engineering, graduating magna cum laude from Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, Mo. Commencement ceremonies were Dec. 13-14.
- Josh Buford of Bartlett and Hannah Wagner of Lakeland left Jan. 15 for a three-month semester studying at Harding University’s campus in Greece (HUG).As part of the HUG curriculum, they will be spending the semester immersed in Greek culture. Students have the opportunity to experience a Mediterranean cruise and visit historical sites in the Peloponnese, Northern Greece, Turkey and Israel. The group lives in Porto Rafti, Attica, cultivating new relationships with fellow students.
Students in the program have a full course load available, taught by visiting Harding professors who also travel with the students. The classes encourage exploration and interaction among the people of Greece. Harding, based in Searcy, Ark., is the largest private university in the state.
- Morgan White of Lakeland has been awarded a merit scholarship at Oklahoma City University based on grade point average and ACT/SAT test scores.