The Bartlett Police Department reported the following activities for the period of Jan. 27-Feb. 2:
- Keeshond Cove: Responded to burglary complaint on Keeshond Cove on Jan. 28. The victim said someone entered his open garage and then his home between noon and 2:28 p.m. that day. The suspect opened several drawers, the door to the master bedroom, and the door to the master bedroom’s closet. Two shotguns were reported missing.
- Devine: Responded to a vandalism complaint at 3 a.m. on Jan. 29 at Devine. The victim said he found the driver’s front window shattered in his truck around 2:55 a.m. The truck was unlocked and parked on the street.
- Bartlett Corporate Drive: Responded to a theft complaint around 3:20 p.m. on Jan. 29 on Bartlett Corporate Drive. The victim said that someone stole multiple items from her Ford, parked in the rear parking lot between 1:45 p.m. and 3:05 p.m. that day. The stolen items and their approximate values included a black Garmin GPS ($175), a silver Kodak digital ($100), two Visa debit cards ($10) and a GameStop Rewards card ( $1). The victim said she last saw the items in the vehicle’s middle console on her smoke break around 1:45 p.m. that day. She said the vehicle was locked at the time of the theft and she believes someone broke in through the vehicle’s rear sliding glass window, although the responding officer saw no signs of forced entry.
- Appling Road: Responded around 5:45 p.m. on Jan. 29 to a complaint of theft from a motor vehicle at Varsity, 3131 Appling Road. The victim said someone stole multiple items from his Dodge Ram pickup between 7:25 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. that day when it was parked on the east side of the parking lot. He thought his truck was locked, but the responding officer saw no signs of forced entry. Items reported stolen included a Panasonic radio ($120), two yellow tow straps ($40), a camouflage tow strap ($20), and jumper cables ($40).
- Ave Maria nursing home: Responded at 6:49 p.m. on Jan. 29 to auto burglary reported by Charles Bryan. The victim said he arrived around 6:20 p.m. and saw the rear driver-side window was broken when he returned around 6:38 p.m. Items reported stolen included a Dell 1760 laptop ($1,000), a Garmin GPS ($150) and a WiFi air card ($150).
- Plum Hill Drive: Responded around 10 a.m. on Jan. 30 to theft report on Plum Hill Drive. The victim said that someone stole his light blue Transeo mountain bike ($500) from his carport sometime between 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 29 and 9:30 a.m. on Jan. 30. The bike was chained and padlocked.
- Pinola Avenue: Responded to a residential burglary report at 6:29 p.m. on Feb. 1 at Pinola Avenue. The victim said she returned from work to find an RCA television and Hewlett Packard laptop had been taken sometime between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. A bedroom window in the rear of the house was found unlocked.